F2i SGR currently manages five Funds, four equity funds and a debt fund, for a total of over 7 billion euro of assets under management.
- Four Equity Funds:
- Fund II (1.24 billion euro, maturity in 2025)
- Fund III (3.6 billion euro, maturity in 2029)
- ANIA Fund IV (516 million euro, maturity in 2030)
- Fund V for Sustainable Infrastructures (1.457 billion euro, in fundraising target 1.5 billion euro, maturity in 2036)
The first F2i Fund was successfully closed in December 2017.
- A Debt Fund (326 million euro, in fundraising target 500 million euro)
The subscribers of our funds are primary Italian and foreign institutional investors: pension funds, insurance companies, asset managers, bank foundations, sovereign funds, banks and public institutions.